Superlon insulation roll (With 1 layer laminated with Adhesive and 1 layer laminated with Alu Foil) with the size at 122cmW (1.22mW), and the length from 400cm to 5000cm (4.0mL to 50.0mL).
The thickness of the roll is available at 10mmTK/ 13mmTK/ 16mmTK/ 19mmTK/ 25mmTK/ 32mmTK.
When applications and installation areas require an aesthetically pleasing feel or to protect the insulation from unnecessary impact, aluminum sheets would be the recommended choice.
Key Significant Features of Superlon Insulation
Superlon insulation is engineered with the highest standard. Superlon insulation closed cell characteristic is the key component to an effective insulator by providing a barrier between the pipe’s surface and atmospheric conditions.
Low thermal conductivity and high moisture resistance: Superlon insulation has one of the best thermal conductivity in the market.
With the right installation methods and techniques, Superlon insulation materials will not only provide good thermal insulation but also contribute to a longer life span of the system that it insulates.
- Preventing heat loss, reducing energy consumption
- Low water absorption
- Low water vapor permeability
- Superior fire performance
- Fast and easy installation
- Low allergen
- Eco friendly and aesthetically pleasing
- Low Volatile Organist Compounds (VOC)
- Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP)
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Formaldehyde free and RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)