Appearance: Black high viscosity liquid
Solid Content: 18% to 24%
Viscosity at 30°C: 3600 – 4400 cps
Drying Time: 10 minutes
Temperature Resistance: 60°C
Main Solvent: Hydrocarbon Solvent
Superlon Glue is specially formulated for the best adhesion with rubber foam. It is recommended to be used at the joins, or to be used for joining sheets and tubes together.
Superlon Glue products are available at 2 sizes as below:
- 1 liter (15 cans/ 1 carton)
- 3.36 liter (6 cans/ 1 carton)
– Superlon insulation adhesive has a high viscosity, short tack time, easy to apply, strong bonding strength and is cost saving.
– Superlon insulation adhesive is best applied for seams and joining butt joints for Superlon pipes and sheets.
– Superlon adhesive glue can also be used on metal and curved surfaces such as ducting and chillers and is proven to be effective in preventing air and moisture penetration if applied properly.
– Wipe off moisture, oil and all other foreign matters on bonding surfaces.
– Apply a thin layer of Superlon Adhesive on the bonding surfaces evenly. For effective
bonding on absorbent surfaces and porous material normally two coats are required.
– For bonding surfaces assemble under room temperature. The recommended time is 5 to 15 minutes.
– For bonding surfaces with higher absorbent rate the open time shall be shorter but for
smooth bonding surfaces the open time shall be longer.
– After assembly apply suitable pressure on the bonding substrates.
– Bond strength can be fully obtained after 24 hours.
– Application should be carried out in a well-ventilated area.