ArmaFlex insulation roll (Plain) with the size at 150cmW (1.5mW), and the length from 300cm to 1500cm (3.0mL to 15.0mL).
The thickness of the roll is available at 6mmTK/ 9mmTK/ 13mmTK/ 16mmTK/ 19mmTK/ 25mmTK/ 32mmTK/ 40mmTK/ 50mmTK.
Key Significant Features of ArmaFlex Insulation
- Excellent fire performance: Armaflex insulation obtains FM Approved for the entire range of insulation thickness. The insulation material is certified to conform to the safety, reliability, and performance standards of various local fire safety bodies.
- Closed-cell structure: Armaflex insulation minimises moisture permeation to ensure long-term protection against corrosion under insulation (CUI). Removes the need for an additional water vapour barrier.
- Energy efficient: Armaflex has low thermal conductivity to minimise energy losses to give long term energy savings.
- Microban protection: Unique to Armacell foam insulation solutions, when microbes come into contact with the insulation surface, Microban penetrates the cell wall of the micro-organism, disabling its ability to function, grow and reproduce.
- Environmentally safe: Armaflex is Zero Ozone Depletion Potential and Global Warming Potential; rated “Excellent” by the Singapore Green Building Council.
- Safer indoor air quality: Armaflex is free of fibre and formaldehyde, and Greenguard Gold for low emissions of volatile organic compounds.
- Easy-to-install: Armaflex is highly flexible elastomeric foam that can be installed quickly on irregular shapes and installations in tight spaces.